Thursday, March 29, 2007

Nice to be in NorCal...

This past weekend we took a roady to visit Grams & Papa. We arrived on Friday afternoon and left on Sunday. Aunt Jenni and cousin Avery (I must be a parent... I'm describing everyone by how they relate to my kids) came up and hung out with us on Saturday. Then, on our way back home, we stopped by Jaron and Jenni's to see Jaron & Liberty. Plus, we were excited that Chris & Kirsten were able to swing by on short notice. It was great to see everyone and we had a fun weekend! We do want to say that we really MISS our Santa Cruz area friends and wish we would have had time to see all you too!

Grams was taking lots of pictures but for some reason I didn't really get any while we were at their house. Once Grams sends me some of those pics, maybe I'll post them. Anyway, if I had pictures to post, there would be amazing shots of:
- Me beating my Pops at a game of horse
- Me beating my lovely wife at a game of horse
- Kaylin working on her ball-handling skills
- Kaylin and cousin Avery in the kiddy pool... it was a beautiful day!
- Everyone eating the "Fajita Fiesta" that mom served for my birthday.... YUMMY!

Then, we did get a couple pics at J & J's house:


In case you didn't know, my bro and family are taking care of Liberty for us while we're in transition... so we exercised our visitation rights!


Kaylin even took the opportunity to brush her!


Uncle J took Kaylin...

and Trevor for rides with Avery in the Burley. What a great Uncle!

No comments: