Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Latest...

One Down, One To Go!
I just finished the first of two classes that I am taking this summer. I'm really glad to have taken it because I always felt my knowledge of church history was pretty weak. Up next, "Life of Christ" with Dr. Darrel Bock from Dallas Theological Seminary... I'm really looking forward to it. Please pray that I'll be able to push through for two more weeks!

Sunday Evening Gatherings at our House
We've been really enjoying opportunities to use host people in our home. Check out this post on the GHFC Young Adults blog to get an idea about our Sunday night gatherings that are going on this summer.


Ding, Dong! It's Avon!
Amy has been busily getting off to a great start on her new adventure of selling Avon. Follow this link to check out her Avon website.

2 comments:

Jason and Lindsay Swain said...

Ding Dong it's Avon....hmmmm

Derek said...

whatever dude! Amy's ticked that you are knocking her business. =)