Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Coca-Cola Father's Day!

I have always wanted to collect Coca-Cola memorabilia. So now that we have a rec room, it's a perfect opportunity to decorate with Coke stuff!

On Father's Day, Amy and the kids got me a vintage, tin sign that is super cool!


Then, just for fun, we went over to a store Amy had heard about, "Cola Corner" in Anaheim. It was Coke heaven for me! It's a pretty large store and it was packed with anything and everything Coca-Cola related. I got to pick out a couple more things to add to my suddenly decent-size memorabilia collection... it was a great idea and a fun Father's Day outing! Thanks Amy, Kaylin and TJ... I love you very much!

2 comments:

Jason and Lindsay Swain said...

I am a Pepsi fan myself...

Derek said...

That's OK Jason... nobody's perfect!