Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Makin' Progress, Slowly but Surely!

We arrived in SoCal in January 2007 for me to begin working on my seminary degree. I just completed my third semester... plus I took classes last summer and during January term. I just finished the spring semester in which I took the heaviest unit load yet... 8 units! Whew... loved the classes but glad I'm done!

Spring '08
Greek II - 2 units
Hermeneutics - 3 units
Pastoral Care & Counseling - 2 unites
Research Methodologies - 1 unit
Field Education - 0 units

Now, in an effort to keep the number of classes that I have to take during the full semesters manageable, I am taking two classes this summer... starting today!
Summer '08
Historical Theology Survey - 3 units
Life of Christ - 2 units

All of this means that, by the end of June, I will have completed 29 units toward my 66-unit M.A. in Biblical & Theological Studies. Not bad... I'm hoping to finish in summer 2010... but might need until December 2010.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that means you're stuck with us for 2 more years!

Derek said...

I'm not "stuck!" =) I'm blesses to be serving the Lord!

Creamer Family said...

Hi Amy! I love the pictures of you all in D-land. It is definitly the happiest place on Earth to spend a birthday. Your family looks so happy and the kids are really growing up.
Love, Angela

Anonymous said...

We are glad for you and your dear family. God's richest blessings on each and every one of you!
Diana and Charlie