Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Something I thought I'd NEVER do....

I (Amy) just did something I thought I'd NEVER do....started selling Avon!! I know, some of you are shocked. I actually kinda am too. But when a friend from MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers) recently gave me a catalog, and I realized that I pay more for my cheaper quality make-up at Wal Mart, I decided it was worth a try! Then I realized that no one (that I know of) at my church, among my friends, in my family, in my Talbot Wive's group, etc. sells it. So....I'm giving it a shot. And in case you're wondering, I have no plans to start selling door-to-door (but I will add you to my email list if you'd like :). And I promise not to pressure or harass you. I honestly think the products sell themselves (plus they have a risk-free money back guarantee!!!).



Want to place an order? You can easily order online....I already have a website! If you live locally, you can choose the delivery option. Or, if you live far away, you can have it shipped (they have a lot of free or cheap shipping specials). There are so many great products! Make sure to bookmark my site! Check it out.... youravon.com/amyolson

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yeh! We need an Avon gal in our midst. So glad you took the plunge!

Laura Ellen said...

Hey, I'm glad to hear that too. There are a few products that I really like- silicone glove lotion!! My best friend used to sell Avon, but she moved to Texas.