Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!

Today is Amy's birthday! So TJ, Kaylin and I are wishing her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

When she got up, her gift and cards drawn by Kaylin were waiting for her. We got her a floating lounge chair so that she can just "kick it" in the pool.

Then, since mommy loves eating breakfast out, we went to IHOP...


Then, since mommy loves eating breakfast out, we went to IHOP...


...on our way to Disneyland!


Amy even got a birthday button that caused every Disney employee that saw her to wish her a Happy Birthday!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Looks like you had a fun day!!

Bonnie said...

Amy,
Happy Birthday, my friend!!!! I hope your day was filled with as much joy as you bring to all of us around you. (I'm having problems w/ my e-mail, but I'll be in touch.)
love, Bonnie