Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas - Take 2!

Last night we celebrated Christmas with my parents, Jaron, Jenni and Avery. We went to J & J's house in San Jose for the afternoon and evening. We ate tasty finger foods, opened presents and enjoyed our time together. We gave my Dad a personalized license plate frame for his El Camino that reads "My Grandkids Call Me BIG PAPA." We also had the 2nd annual "Dollar Store Stocking Stuffer Exchange" with Jaron and Jenni. My stocking stuffers for Jaron featured a Tidy Bowl tablet. =) I'm very thankful for my parent's contribution to my Laptop Fund (I'm planning to get a laptop for my new adventures as a student).

The picture shows Kaylin sitting with Grams and displaying one of her presents. She was very excited about them but when asked to hold them up, she put on her serious face

No comments: