Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend Boutique



Here are some pics from my first boutique of the season (two more to go!). I did this with some gals from our church and their friends. In addition to purses, I also did magnet sets, knit scarves, and some kids' knit hats (not pictured here, but see earlier post by Derek). If you live close by and you missed it this year, you definitely have to come to the next one. Everything was so nice and cute! I wanted to buy (or trade) everything!!! This was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. Now I have 10 days until my next one. Whew!!!


Magnets and tins



3 comments:

Diane Massey said...

And it looked even more impressive in person! I was so proud of you... who knew you were so talented? You must take after your mom!... just kidding.
Love, Mom

Michelle said...

Amy! Your set up looks fantastic, and all the things you made look great, too! I love how you organized your magnets on cookie sheets, that was a great idea and they look really cute. I love the scarves that have the white stripes on the ends, very cool! And of course I love the purses, I hope you do really well with selling them and have fun in the process. :-) I'll miss doing it with you this year, that was so fun.

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with this website just as I was with Derek's Blog for GHFC. God Bless you and keep up the good work.

SDG (Soli Deo Gloria),

Mike Yancy
(One of Granada's Elders)