Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


Our little chef and Tinkerbell


This week has been a ton of fun. We had a MOPS Harvest Party on Tuesday and the kids even got to dress up for their classes at Bible study yesterday. By now, we're pretty worn out! However, I (Amy) do have my first boutique this weekend and set up starts this morning, so I better pep up!! ( I'm selling a few different types of items this year, but if you'd like to see just some of the purses I'm selling this year, go to sewonandsewforth.blogspot.com).

Here are some fun pics from last night. We went to Biola to trick or treat at a dorm there. The school puts on a community outreach event. The dorm, Alpha Chi, was completely decked out as "Candyland." They had a bounce house, tons of games in the lobby, tons of food, dressed up students in GREAT costumes, and of course, TONS of candy (Trevor ate 2 lollipops in about 1 hour!). Before the event, I organized the first ever Talbot Family Costume Party and Parade. We had about 50 people (Talbot couples and families) show up to eat pizza together and parade over to the dorm for the festivities. Definitely a tradition we'll keep up every year!






My new friend, Christine, who just moved here for the UK to start Talbot with her hubby this semester. These are some silly cookies I made. People either LOVED them or couldn't stomach the thought of eating anything that even looked like a bloody eyeball. Kill joys! :)


Lining up for the Talbot family parade over to the dorm!

2 comments:

Diane Massey said...

The kids look ADORABLE!! I love their costumes. Trevor is too cute!! And Kaylin looks beautiful. I also like those cookies!!Glad you had fun-

E and K said...

Cute costumes! I love the little chef...you are right, nothing funnier than an 18-month-old with a mustache : ) Looks like you guys had a good time.