Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy 30th Amy!

Today is Amy's 30th birthday! In the spirit of Amy's post a couple months back for my birthday, I'm going to unashamedly copy that idea! A list of 30 things for the 30 year old!

30 Things We Love About Amy...

1- She loves Jesus
2- She's my best friend
3- She's an amazing wife
4- She's an amazing mother
5- She's a great cook
6- She's ridiculously funny
7- Velocoraptor!
8- Rat face!
9- when she gets into bed she leaves all the covers completely askew, making me fix them before I get in bed
10- she teaches the kids about Jesus
11- she teaches the kids good manners
12- she's my partner in ministry
13- she supports me in my work and ministry
14- thanks to her the kids will have photo albums
15- she's a purse-sellin' entrepreneur!
16- she's a great hostess
17- she keeps our hectic family schedule organized
18- she keeps track of the finances
19- Mom My Ride
20- she encourages great family traditions like our own version of Dance, Dance, Revolution
21- she changes diapers! Trevor really appreciates it!
22- she's "Spice," aka "Spice E. Chicken," aka "the Duchess of Frontier Ranch"
23- she's extremely thoughtful
24- she's always the balance I need in my life
25- she prays for me and the kids
26- her "Disney eyes" are quite striking
27- she makes me laugh
28- she's very caring and considerate
29- she's beautiful on the outside and...
30- on the inside

If you get a chance, take a minute to encourage Amy by posting a comment here or sending her an email! I know she'll enjoy and appreciate that! Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dear Amy, happy birthday!!!! I hope I can visit soon to celebrate the occasion. when i was with jeeni she told me about upcoming girls' night out and sounded fun!!! She was looking forward to it!! Love, Mom

james said...

A very happy birthday to you Miz Amy!

Diane Massey said...

You forgot to add that she's a wonderful daughter:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, happy day.
Anna Olson