Thursday, May 10, 2007

Flower Girl Practice

Earlier this evening when I got home from work, Kaylin immediately asked me if we could "practice for the wedding." In case you haven't heard, she's gonna be the flower girl in "Uncle Chops and Aunt Kirsten's" wedding next weekend. Anyway, we gathered flower petals that had already fallen off the rose bushes into a little box and Kaylin practiced walking down the "aisle" toward me (I'll be up front with Chris) while trying to spread petals on the ground and smile at the same time! Good times, good times! =)

She's rockin' it in this picture... we'll see how she does on the big day! She's so detail-oriented (I have no idea where she got that from) that she was concentrating on even petal distribution to the point of stopping every couple of steps and not smiling. Classic!

3 comments:

Christi said...

Oh, she is the best! We miss hanging out with that girl so much.

You are going to do great, Kaylin!

james said...

that is going to be fantastic! I think it's awesome that Kaylin is going to be the flower lady. Can't wait to see you kids next week. :)

-zig

E and K said...

So fun! I love that smile. I can't wait to see you guys!! It will be so fun to have our kids play together : )