Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another update

I went to see my ENT doc today. Considering the pain I am having, he was concerned about the possibility of osteomyelitis (an infection in the facial bones). However, after reviewing my cat scan and examining me today, he thinks that is unlikely... it's very rare, did not appear on cat scan and I don't have tenderness to the touch. That said, he is having a hard time explaining why I am having so much pain. So for now, he put me back on antibiotics (a heavier dose of augmentin) and saline sinus rinses.... hopefully these things will help the sinuses drain and finish getting rid of the infection.

Please pray that the antibiotics and pain meds will alleviate my pain so that I can work and study (major exam tomorrow!) and that God will heal my sinus infection. THANKS MUCH!

2 comments:

queen said...

I pray for your full and speedy recovery!

Chris Gothold said...

Glad you're better, brotha. Hang in there - just think how great it'll be once the infection is gone! I just realized that your question to me as to who was holding Johann in our latest video post is my mom. You da man.