Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Disneyland with the Kurtz family!

While the Kurtz family was vacationing in SoCal, we are so glad they came to stay with us a couple of nights! We'd only gotten to see Christie and the kids when we were in Santa Cruz and that was only briefly... so it was good to get some fun time with their whole family!


Kurtz family waiting for the parade. Caden is asleep but I didn't have any other pics of the whole family. =)


I think Jeff and I were trying to act scared of the monsters from the Monsters Inc. ride... but the kids didn't really seem to follow along....


The Olsons getting to meet Woody!


What a joke! The Olsons don't have cable TV... we don't even really know who Handy Manny is! OK, well, I guess we did see him in the Disney Playhouse live show.


The obligatory "O" family picture!

1 comment:

Jason and Lindsay Swain said...

those pics actually make me miss LA. Did I just say that?