Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nine Years of Wedded Bliss! =)

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Amy... I love you so very much! I am so grateful to God for blessing me with an amazing wife who is my best friend and an amazing mom to our kids.



Walking down the aisle after getting married, the Disneyland Electrical Parade theme music is playing, people are totally clapping in rhythm and we thought it was quite funny!


Thanks to Amy's amazing parents, who will be taking care of our kids, Amy and I get to spend two nights away in the mountains together! We'll blog about our trip in a few days...

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I LOVE that picture of you guys, you look so incredibly happy. I hope you have a great time away this weekend, what a treat!

Kevin and Rachel Weyand said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun on your get-away.

Creamer Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Today is also Todd's and my 9th anniversary too. How funny to think that we got married on the same day. Enjoy your get-away this weekend!

Christi said...

That picture is awesome! And I love that it was the electrical parade music. You two are grand together.

E and K said...

Happy happy anniversary!! Have a wonderful time away : )

MissyTina04 said...

Amy, you look just as amazing now as you did on your wedding day! Congratulations!!