Tuesday, April 01, 2008

OlsonWeb's 2nd Anniversary!

OlsonWeb recently celebrated it's 2-year anniversary! Well, OK... OlsonWeb didn't actually celebrate and neither did we. I just now realized that we've been blogging for over 2 years.

Anyway, considering that we have been bloggers for that long and that we have also become major blog surfers, I can't believe that I just recently discovered the joys of... Google Reader

Amy and I no longer have to click on link after link, hopping from one blog to another in order to see if anyone has posted anything new lately. Let me interject this -- Although Robyn is back to blogging regularly over at Camp Anderson, this Google Reader thing would have come in handy for when she was pregnant and we would check the blog everyday hoping for something new... but months went by without any new posts! =)

With Google Reader, it's like checking your email. Any new posts show up like new emails... and you can catch up on everybody's news in one place... or click links and go to their blogs.

So... if you already knew about services like Reader, shame on you for not telling us! And if you didn't know, get over there now and set yours up. It only takes a few minutes... you just enter the URL of each blog you like to visit and your subscribed!

2 comments:

Jaron said...

I tried to tell you about RSS feeds, I'll have to check out google reader. JO

Derek said...

Yeah, I'm sure you did try to tell me... plus, I know I'd heard of RSS feeds and stuff but I just never bothered to try it out. But when I saw how easy Google Reader is, it's ridiculous that I hadn't used it sooner! =)