Friday, January 19, 2007

My Last Day at Mission Springs

Today is my last day at Mission Springs. I just packed up my desk... feels a bit weird. My family and I will miss our the Mission Springs community - staff, residents, and our church family. My fellow Program staffers put together a very nice going away party for me on Wednesday. There were a few rounds of "Duke Trivia," some sharing, some stories, and some food. I really appreciated it! One of the gifts I received was a memory book with pictures and notes from many people... very cool. Here's the group just after the party...



I'm very thankful for the time I had to serve the Lord on staff here at Mission Springs... and we will truly miss the people here! We also love the many amazing people that have served with us at Frontier Ranch in the past few years. Please keep in touch with us!

No comments: