Friday, October 27, 2006

Bookmarked Recently...

Here are some links to various items found around the web. Some I found while "surfing" and others were forwarded from friends. Enjoy!

Cabrillo Basketball - For the 5th season, I'm the Cabrillo hoops webmaster... season starts soon.

Big West coaches have picked my UOP Tigers to win the league title for the 4th straight season. Tiger center Michael White, who I coached at Monte Vista, is now a senior!

"Free Hugs" - video story of the Free Hugs Campaign - thanks to T-dub

"Can" - cool video about Team Hoyt - thanks to Mindy

"White & Nerdy" - Wierd Al's latest spoof - thanks to Jenna

Bindi Irwin's tribute to her dad, the late Crocodile Hunter

Even though I swore off the NBA over a year ago, here's a funny article from The Onion, a spoof online newspaper.

Other sites that I frequent and thought might be of interest to some of you...

Rocky Bayou Baptist Church where my Uncle Carey is pastor

Prayer First - my Uncle Dana's ministry

River Ridge Covenant in Olympia, WA - Brian Wiele, who was my pastor at Escalon Cov, is now the pastor there.

Oh, and by the way, my team (4th & Inches) is 5-2 and in 2nd place in the fantasy football league that I'm a part of with some friends...

That's all for this random post... peace out!

No comments: