Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Classic Boy!

TJ is all about trucks... especially firetrucks and trash trucks!


I'm not usually here during the morning when the trash truck comes, but I was this morning. Amy has told me about the routine before, but now I got to see it firsthand. As soon as Trevor hears it coming down the street, he starts yelling "Tra Tru." So we hustle out there so that he can watch the truck pick up our trash. The picture above shows them waving... this morning they got a friendly wave back. Good times!

6 comments:

caramac said...

I love it...and it kindof looks like TJ is all about the mohawk too, doesn't it?

Diane Massey said...

Since Kaylin wants to work at Costco and put happy faces on receipts, maybe Trevor wants to drive a trash truck?! It's good to have career goals :-)

E and K said...

That is funny that Kaylin wants to put happy faces on the receipts at Costco. That is one of Molly's favorite parts of our Costco trips...well, that and the hotdogs : )

Ben Wiele said...

Just so you know, when I was a little tyke, i wanted to BE a trash truck. Not drive, BE a firetruck. But then again, I grew up in Escalon, thats pretty hick.

Michelle said...

We have that same tradition....Carson has done that for a long time. Our trash comes super early, sometimes as early as 6am, so more recently he has been sleeping thru it, but still occasionally he'll run upstairs and drag me out of bed to unlock the door for him to go out in the freezing cold to watch the truck get our trash....kinda cute.

CGoth said...

So, I love two things about this: First, the fact that TJ loves the trash truck while looking at it in his PJ's (and the added bonus of getting a wave back from the dudes collecting).
Second, the radical bedhead going on in the back of his dome. That's an oustanding piece of work. I am quite jealous, actually. I thought when I was a kid I had pretty good bedhead, but TJ takes the cake!