Monday, August 21, 2006

Summer Camp Season is Over! 2 sighs!

My mom called a couple days ago 'cuz she wondered if the huge sigh that she heard all the way in Colorado was me. I told her that it definitely was me! There were two reasons for my sigh though...

Sigh #1 - A "that's a bummer" sigh because the summer camp season is my favorite part of the camp ministry calendar.

Sigh #2 - Yes, a sigh of relief... because the summer camp season is also the most grueling part of my year.

I had a great staff and it was a great summer! And most importantly, God worked in amazing ways in the lives of both staff and campers... as He always does!


Me and some FR staff workin' hard during the last week of camp...


Mom and kids during the last "Beach Day."
The last week of camp was approx. 200 jr. highers and we take them all down to the beach!


That's me inmy "gulchie" costume. It's a long story... =)


Summer staffers LumberJill, Snowflake, Quito and Figure8 (L-R) and
honorary summer staffer Kaylin "Nugget" Olson on stage leading the singing of a camp song.


Even Trevor "Simba" Olson made his stage debut last week!

1 comment:

Diane Massey said...

Looks like you had a GREAT summer and we're glad for you and Amy that it's over!!!!!!!!